Blackburn Golf Club has a number of motorised buggies available for hire. These are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so pre-booking is strongly advised. These can be reserved online when booking a tee-time or by calling the Pro’s shop on 01254 51122.
- On collection of the buggy or arrival at the Club, you must familiarise yourself with prevailing ‘Rules of the Day;
- You must follow any guidance provided by an employee or an Officer of the Club;
- You must follow any on-course guidance such as signage;
- No-one under the age of 16 is permitted to hire or drive a buggy;
- The buggy must be used in a manner which will not cause danger to either yourself or any other persons on the course;
- When using the buggy you must exhibit consideration to other golfers and observe ‘Golf Etiquette’ at all times;
- Buggies must not be driven onto the fringed area of the greens nor onto tee-beds;
- Users are encouraged to drive the buggy in the fairway, keeping out of the rough where possible;
- The consumption of alcohol and/or the improper use of drugs are not permitted when using a motorised buggy;
- You agree to indemnify the Club against all losses, claims and costs arising directly or indirectly out of any act, omission or negligence resulting from your use of the buggy either on the course or any part of the Club’s property;
- The Club will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage caused to any property other than that arising from the negligent use of a hired buggy by their employees or Officers.
- Visitors must advise the Club in advance of their intention to bringing their own buggy or powered cart;
- You remain responsible for ensuring that your buggy or powered cart is in in a safe working condition;
- You are the only person permitted to use the buggy or powered cart on the course or the Club’s property.
The Management Board, Blackburn Golf Club